The Engineer is responsible for creating proposals and associated documentation that is thorough and accurate. They make sure that all documentation is executed on-time and on-budget, verifying that it is thorough, accurate, up to date, and easy to follow. They are responsible for keeping the proposals and drawings accurate and up to date with project changes and as-builts. They are responsible for issuing change orders for additional work so that they are able to deliver documentation within budget requirements. The Engineer is also responsible for research and development of new technologies, methods, and products related to our systems and services.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Goal oriented, organized and efficient, with excellent time management skills.
- Natural understanding of software, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Visio, AutoCAD, and D-Tools skills are required.
- Excel, Word and Outlook skills are required.
- Understanding of electronics, electricity and residential wiring standards
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience.
- Full understanding of residential construction methods and practices