The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the projects they manage are scheduled and completed on time and on budget. The Project Manager makes sure that all communication necessary in order to deliver on this goal is executed in a timely and professional manner. The Project Manager makes sure that any scope or time requirement changes are approved by the client and then documented and communicated to all relevant parties. The Project Manager is responsible for the training and development of technicians. The Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring that customer’s, construction partner’s and design partner’s expectations are exceeded.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proactive, flexible team player who is comfortable working in a small company environment taking on a leadership role.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Detail oriented and organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Full understanding of the construction process, the roles of the various design/construction professionals, and the ability to see the project from everyone’s perspective.