The Lead Technician is responsible for efficiently installing, servicing and calibrating systems exactly as designed and documented, on time and on budget. The Lead Technician is responsible for knowing and using TECH SAVVY standard methods and practices. The Lead Technician makes sure that all work and communication necessary in order to document and deliver on this goal are executed in a timely and professional manner. The Lead Technician makes sure that any scope or time requirement changes are communicated to the Project Manager. The Lead Technician is responsible for training and development of Lead Tech. Trainees.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proactive, flexible team player who is comfortable working in a small company environment taking on a leadership role
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Detail oriented and organized, with excellent time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong understanding of the construction process and the rolls of the various construction professionals